June 24, 2019
In This Episode - Stories About The Best Food To Eat In Lisbon, Portugal:
- Fishy history - the surprising story of how cod became one of Portugal’s national dishes
- Porky power - The Portuguese sandwich that locals can’t seem to get enough of
- Plus, the Lisbon liqueur that left our shoes sticking to the sidewalk.
Get the full article with 35+ dishes to discover in Lisbon at https://foodfuntravel.com/lisbonpodcast/
June 17, 2019
In part 2 of this Bulgarian cuisine double episode:
* Bulgaria’s National Pastry - Banitsa
* We chat to Vasil From Bulgaria Wine tours about some very traditional Bulgarian main courses
* A 100% Bulgarian dish from the Rhodope mountains.
* PLUS, Megys’s favourite Bulgarian drink - but should you be mixing it with milk?
Full article with 50+ Bulgarian dishes to try, at https://foodfuntravel.com/bulgariapodcast
April 29, 2019
In This Episode:
* We discuss the most important cultural dishes in Belize.
* We ask “Beans And Rice” or “Rice And Beans”?
* Rock Lobster!
* We discover the unhealthiest, yet tastiest breakfast food in the world.
* Plus, The Royal Rat. Is Belize’s famous rodent fit for a queen?
Full show notes and more dishes to eat in San Pedro, Belize (and where to eat!) at https://foodfuntravel.com/belizepodcast
March 25, 2019
In This Cuban/Havana Cuisine Podcast:
- The Cultural History Of Cuban Cuisine
- Cuba’s National Dish… Is not the Cuban Sandwich. What is it? And why is it called “old clothes”?
- PLUS A pre-hispanic ancient Cuban dish…
Notes from this episode and learn what else to eat in Cuba at https://foodfuntravel.com/cubapodcast
March 18, 2019
- What are the essential Balinese condiments, spices & fruits?
- Nasi Kampur - It’s almost like a Balinese tapas buffet
- The short story of satay (or sate)
- Why they eat more duck than chicken in Ubud, Bali.
- Plus, A jet black dessert that rocked our tastebuds…
More On Balinese Food (Where to eat & What to Eat) at: https://foodfuntravel.com/balipodcast/
"People assume that “satay” just refers to the “spicy peanut sauce” but the word actually refers more to the skewered meat."
"In Ubud, Bali, Duck is more popular than chicken or pork because ducks live in the numerous rice paddies of the region, helping to kill insects, clean the environment while simultaneously contributing their own waste as fertilizer for the rice."
February 18, 2019
* Ancient Foods Of Romania - 2 dishes that have probably been made in the region for at least 2,000 years and are still hugely popular today.
* What To eat in Romania - our top picks for must try foods when you visit Romania
* We head out to the farm to try an authentic Romanian pork dish that honours the sacrifice of the pig
* Plus a Romanian dessert that will make your tastebuds sing with joy!
Full show notes @ https://www.foodfuntravel.com/romaniapodcast
The full article includes more than 40 foods and drinks to try in Romania.
February 11, 2019
Want to Join us Greek Island Hopping again in September 2019? - email firstname.lastname@example.org
In This Episode…
- What are the essential dishes to try in the Greek Islands
- We discuss highlights from our trip Greek Island hopping in the Aegean. Taking a small luxury yacht between hidden coves and quaint Greek waterfront villages, swimming in crystal blue water straight off the boat and sleeping under the stars.
- Cooking classes and being cooked for on the boat. Our captain was also a trained chef which made the whole island hopping experience even more of a foodie trip.
- Ouzo vs Raki, what’s the difference?
- PLUS Greek seafood tavernas, we find a hidden gem on the Island of Samos.
Show Notes from this episode, as well as more info on getting on the voyage for yourself is at
Also, if you want to go on a voyage that is not with us, just head to sunfunyou.com
for more info on booking a place. And once again, email us at email@example.com
to let us know if you have initial interest in joining us for a foodfuntravel voyage in September 2019, or in 2020 because we may want to do this every year!
October 31, 2018
Please Listen to the full episode "What To Eat In Corfu" before listening to this bonus episode.
In this Episode:
- Some rarer dishes from Corfu and their histories.
- Some of our favourite restaurant dishes from our many visits to Corfu