March 18, 2019
- What are the essential Balinese condiments, spices & fruits?
- Nasi Kampur - It’s almost like a Balinese tapas buffet
- The short story of satay (or sate)
- Why they eat more duck than chicken in Ubud, Bali.
- Plus, A jet black dessert that rocked our tastebuds…
More On Balinese Food (Where to eat & What to Eat) at: https://foodfuntravel.com/balipodcast/
"People assume that “satay” just refers to the “spicy peanut sauce” but the word actually refers more to the skewered meat."
"In Ubud, Bali, Duck is more popular than chicken or pork because ducks live in the numerous rice paddies of the region, helping to kill insects, clean the environment while simultaneously contributing their own waste as fertilizer for the rice."
February 18, 2019
* Ancient Foods Of Romania - 2 dishes that have probably been made in the region for at least 2,000 years and are still hugely popular today.
* What To eat in Romania - our top picks for must try foods when you visit Romania
* We head out to the farm to try an authentic Romanian pork dish that honours the sacrifice of the pig
* Plus a Romanian dessert that will make your tastebuds sing with joy!
Full show notes @ https://www.foodfuntravel.com/romaniapodcast
The full article includes more than 40 foods and drinks to try in Romania.
February 11, 2019
Want to Join us Greek Island Hopping again in September 2019? - email email@example.com
In This Episode…
- What are the essential dishes to try in the Greek Islands
- We discuss highlights from our trip Greek Island hopping in the Aegean. Taking a small luxury yacht between hidden coves and quaint Greek waterfront villages, swimming in crystal blue water straight off the boat and sleeping under the stars.
- Cooking classes and being cooked for on the boat. Our captain was also a trained chef which made the whole island hopping experience even more of a foodie trip.
- Ouzo vs Raki, what’s the difference?
- PLUS Greek seafood tavernas, we find a hidden gem on the Island of Samos.
Show Notes from this episode, as well as more info on getting on the voyage for yourself is at
Also, if you want to go on a voyage that is not with us, just head to sunfunyou.com
for more info on booking a place. And once again, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to let us know if you have initial interest in joining us for a foodfuntravel voyage in September 2019, or in 2020 because we may want to do this every year!
October 31, 2018
Please Listen to the full episode "What To Eat In Corfu" before listening to this bonus episode.
In this Episode:
- Some rarer dishes from Corfu and their histories.
- Some of our favourite restaurant dishes from our many visits to Corfu
August 23, 2018
In Part 2 of This Double Episode On Georgian Cuisine:
- We delve into our favourite foods from one of our top 5 food destinations, the republic of Georgia
- Epic soup dumplings - Why Georgia’s magical meaty-soup filled “khinkali” have won our hearts
- Have you eaten epiploon? You may have done so without even knowing. But Gerogia is making an incredible meatball with epiploon that you have to try!
- 7 Other unique Georgian dishes you just won’t eat anywhere else
- And, How Georgians make use of the left over grapes form wine harvest to make deserts and a spirit that will make your face explode.
2 of 2: What to Eat in Tbilisi & The Republic of Georgia
Get the companion article featuring 60+ dishes to try, at:
August 18, 2018
In Part 1 of our Georgian Cuisine Double episode Featuring the food of the Republic of Georgia and it's capital, Tbilisi:
- We explore how Georgia’s history shaped the unique cuisine they have today
- The evidence that shows Georgia to be the birthplace of wine
- Khachapuri: The cheesy bread that could rival pizza as the best cheese and bread combo in the world.
- Was pizza the precursor to this? Or did Georgian Khachapuri have a different origin…
Part 1 of 2: Khachapuri (Georgian Cheese Bread) & How Georgia’s History Shaped Their Cuisine
Get the full companion article featuring 60+ must try Georgian dishes at:
June 12, 2018
The flavors and history of Yucatan Cuisine from south east Mexico - Think Cancun, the Mayan ruins of chichen itza, playa del carmen, Merida and more.
What is traditional Mayan food? And what is modern Yucatecan fusion cuisine? PLUS a rundown of our favourite must-try dishes from the region.
Get the full show notes, and a list of some of our favourite places to eat in Merida & The Yucatan at https://foodfuntravel.com/mayanfood
June 5, 2018
Seoul, South Korea: The stories behind kimchi and some of our favourite dishes. PLUS, we ask, why are they sending kimchi into space?
ALSO, Whose dish is it anyway? The story of Fried Chicken in South Korea and Tommo tries a dish that’s having second thought about being eaten…
Get the full show notes, and a list of some of our favourite places to eat in Seoul at https://foodfuntravel.com/seoulpodcast