January 27, 2020
In This Episode:
* History Of The Pavlova - One of Australia & New Zealand’s favourite desserts
* We try to settle the 100 year old debate of who invented it, AUS or NZ?
* Plus, was the first Pavlova made with frog’s legs, rather than fruit?
Read more stories about food and culinary travel on our blog: https://foodfuntravel.com
December 30, 2019
In Part 2 Of This Christmas Dinner Double Episode:
- What’s on your christmas table? We talk about the what and why of popular christmas dinner dishes
- Brussels sprouts. Why did this evil invade Christmas?
- Plus, fun Christmas dinner facts from around the world.
Read More at https://foodfuntravel.com/christmasdinnerpodcast/
October 21, 2019
IN THIS EPISODE:
* What exactly is couscous? The surprising story of how its made and what it's made of.
* The history of couscous and Israeli couscous - Plus many other types of Couscous.
* Plus, the Couscous debate, is it pasta or not?
Find the companion article to this podcast at https://foodfuntravel.com/couscouspodcast
October 7, 2019
In the third Part Of Our Tapas Feature triple episode:
- Tapas or not? We discover other small plate dishes from Spain - Pintxos (Pinchos), montaditos and more.
- The story of Pa amb tomàquet (Catalunya’s simplest tapas dish)
- PLUS our top 10 favourite ever Spanish tapas dishes and where we ate them.
September 23, 2019
In the Second Part Of Our Tapas Feature triple episode:
- The history of 4 of the most famous and historic tapas dishes:
- Gazpacho soup, Albondigas (Spanish meatballs) Patatas Bravas (Chunky potatoes with spicy sauce) and Croquetas (Spanish croquettes)
September 9, 2019
In the first part of this triple Episode:
- The many theories on the origin of Spanish Tapas - 8 different origin stories!
- Plus, What were the very first tapas dishes?
Read the full article at https://foodfuntravel.com/tapaspodcast