In this Episode:
- Afternoon tea vs. high tea: What’s the difference?
- Who invented them?
- And how rich do you have to be to enjoy one? We play posh or peasant!
Visit our food travel blog at https://foodfuntravel.com
Support the show at https://foodfuntravel.com/extras/
- The story of one of America’s favourite foods - Buffalo Wings
- When and where were they invented - was it actually in Buffalo?
- Plus, Other reasons to visit Buffalo…
Support The Dish at https://foodfuntravel.com/extras/
In This Episode:
- The origin story of chips (French Fries)
- How Fish & Chips became a perfect pairing
- Who opened the first Fish & Chip shop in England?
Support our podcast by becoming a patron at https://foodfuntravel.com/extras
Visit our blog https://foodfuntravel.com for more articles on culinary travel.
Live recording of THE DISH at Spotify HQ christmas party in Stockholm, Sweden - December 2019.
In this episode:
- Destinations: What to eat in Rome, Madrid, Seville, Barcelona.
- Food: Carbonara, tapas and more!
Thanks again to Spotify for flying us into stockholm to perform and record live!
We are available for more live shows - contact us: megsy@foodfuntravel
- The history of Vietnam’s most famous sandwich
- How much influence did the French actually have on Bánh mì?
- Plus, a round up of Vietnamese history that led to the invention of Bánh mì.
Banh Mi Hoa Ma - Possibly the original Banh mi place in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City)