June 17, 2019
In part 2 of this Bulgarian cuisine double episode:
* Bulgaria’s National Pastry - Banitsa
* We chat to Vasil From Bulgaria Wine tours about some very traditional Bulgarian main courses
* A 100% Bulgarian dish from the Rhodope mountains.
* PLUS, Megys’s favourite Bulgarian drink - but should you be mixing it with milk?
Full article with 50+ Bulgarian dishes to try, at https://foodfuntravel.com/bulgariapodcast
May 27, 2019
In this episode:
* Greek Feta Cheese vs. Bulgarian Sirene Cheese vs Romanian Telmea and other white cheeses. Which was the original brined white cheese?
* We discuss the ancient history of Feta style cheese from the balkan region.
* Should the EU have made Feta cheese a Greek only designated origin product?
* We explain the origin of the name “Feta”.
* Plus, How Canada may have got it right when it comes to Feta cheese…
Show notes for this episode at https://foodfuntravel.com/fetapodcast
February 11, 2019
Want to Join us Greek Island Hopping again in September 2019? - email firstname.lastname@example.org
In This Episode…
- What are the essential dishes to try in the Greek Islands
- We discuss highlights from our trip Greek Island hopping in the Aegean. Taking a small luxury yacht between hidden coves and quaint Greek waterfront villages, swimming in crystal blue water straight off the boat and sleeping under the stars.
- Cooking classes and being cooked for on the boat. Our captain was also a trained chef which made the whole island hopping experience even more of a foodie trip.
- Ouzo vs Raki, what’s the difference?
- PLUS Greek seafood tavernas, we find a hidden gem on the Island of Samos.
Show Notes from this episode, as well as more info on getting on the voyage for yourself is at
Also, if you want to go on a voyage that is not with us, just head to sunfunyou.com
for more info on booking a place. And once again, email us at email@example.com
to let us know if you have initial interest in joining us for a foodfuntravel voyage in September 2019, or in 2020 because we may want to do this every year!