- After a month spent in Mongolia, we discuss their most important cultural dishes
- Mongolian food is based on “white food” and “red food” we explain what that is and why they have those classifications
- Plus, Is Mongolia’s most famous dish around the world really a Mongolian dish at all?
DISCLAIMER: This Episode contains talk of some unusual food (offal etc.) If you are squeamish about graphic discussion of animal parts you may want to listen to alternative episodes.
During Megsy's Maternity leave, we are re-broadcasting a few of our favorite episodes. New Episodes coming soon.
Full Mongolia Food Article at: https://foodfuntravel.com/mongoliapodcast/
- The history of Vietnam’s most famous sandwich
- How much influence did the French actually have on Bánh mì?
- Plus, a round up of Vietnamese history that led to the invention of Bánh mì.
Banh Mi Hoa Ma - Possibly the original Banh mi place in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City)